Sunday, April 8, 2018

Introducing Burlesque 2 Red Heat Updated!

Dear readers, Hello! I am writing here to tell you all about my new and improved Red Heat! I added functionality for Slink mesh bodies via applier HUD's and added some beautiful mesh heels for Slink High! There is still classic avatar compatibility, Slink hand and feet HUD added plus the shoes! More about the shoes, they are scripted to auto detect the correct height on Slink Deluxe feet! Which means if you have deluxe feet, just put them on no fiddling with your utilities HUD for that.. you still need to do your layers thing on your HUD, same old there! Please view my new and improved outfit pics below and visit me on SL MP if you cant live without this! 

Red Heat! Getting a little risky' 

Frisky....little hot number, this outfit is!

ad! 

The beautiful shoes, Slink high!
Esoteric Threads Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment